The current stressing way of life in which we live in can make us feel powerless as soon as we get up, as if we lose the desire to move or put into action.
If this situation is familiar to you, we really encourage you to continue reading this article and discover how extra virgin olive oil with lemon or lime can help you combat this sensation and improve your quality of life.
Extra virgin Olive oil with lemon – Natural Remedy
Before you start reading about this remedy, we want to inform you that in case of any discomfort or symptomatology, it is always advisable to go to a health professional, who will be in charge of analyzing the situation and may recommend other natural remedies such as this one, pharmacological or of various kinds.
If we add the beneficial properties of lemon to the nutritional qualities of extra virgin olive oil, the result of this mixture is a combo of magnificent nutrients for the well-being of the organism.
You can expand information on the benefits of virgin olive oil (link to page) – in a section of the website that we have dedicated exclusively to detail the benefits of this Green Gold liquid. In addition to these properties we add that the lemon:
● Is rich in Vitamin C and B
● Provides phosphorus, potassium and carbohydrates and phosphorus to the body
● Contains flavonoids (antioxidant properties).
… We obtain a Natural Remedy very beneficial for health.
Olive oil with lemon is good for:
● Fight constipation and heavy digestions, due to the laxative action of the olive oil and the ability of the lemon to deflate the stomach and promote bowel movement.
● Detoxify the body and as a great natural antioxidant, due to its ability to eliminate waste and toxins, helping the liver and gallbladder to function properly.
● The belief that extra virgin olive oil with lemon slimming is quite widespread. There are no miraculous remedies nor can we give this statement as 100%, but its action on the gallbladder and liver function is proven, which is directly related to the ability to burn fat and accelerate metabolism.
● Reduce cholesterol levels. Monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats help fight “bad” cholesterol (LDL).
● Mitigate joint pain, due to its anti-inflammatory effect.
● The Heart: tocopherols (Vitamin E) mitigate the risks of coronary heart disease.
● Reduce hypertension levels, thanks to the potassium provided by the lemon.
● The nails, skin and hair notice a great improvement after its direct application, because it provides hydration and nutrients.
○ TIP Nails: Mix a tablespoon of extra virgin oil with another tablespoon of lemon juice, and dip your nails about ten minutes, before bedtime.
○ Soft skin and hair TIP: Mix one tablespoon of extra virgin oil with another tablespoon of freshly squeezed lemon juice. It is advisable not to exceed this dose, with once / day it will be more than enough for you to begin to notice the beneficial effects of lemon with olive oil
To be able to check or notice more the beneficial effects of this healthy mixture, it is important not to consume alcoholic beverages.
We would love to hear your opinions when you try this remedy! You can leave us a comment in the blog article or keep in touch through the networks. Follow us!