Green Gold Olive Oil Company SL
This domain is the responsibility of a single owner who is also responsible for all the information collected through the mentioned links.
Those over fourteen years of age may register at https://ggoliveoilcompany.com. as users without the prior consent of their parents or guardians.
In the case of minors under fourteen, the consent of the parents or guardians is required for the processing of their personal data.
In no case data regarding the professional, economic or privacy of the other family members will be collected from the minor, without their consent. If you are under fourteen years old and have accessed this website without notifying your parents, you must not register as a user.
On this website the personal data of users is respected and cared for. As a user you should know that your rights are guaranteed.
We have strived to create a safe and reliable space and that is why we want to share our principles regarding your privacy:
• We never request personal information unless it is really necessary to provide you with the services you require.
• We never share users’ personal information with anyone, except to comply with the law or in case you have your express authorization.
https://ggoliveoilcompany.com. This website has adapted the requirements of the Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, known as the Development Regulation of the LOPD. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons (RGPD), as well as Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Responsible for the treatment of your personal data
• Identity of the Responsible: Green Gold Olive Oil Company SL.
• Trade name: Green Gold Olive Oil Company
• NIF / CIF: B86268596
• Address C / Vallefranco, Number 40. Urbanizaciones Noroeste.28660 BOADILLA DEL MONTE – (MADRID)
• Email: email@example.com
• Activity: CNAE: 0150
For the purposes of the provisions of the aforementioned General Data Protection Regulation, the personal data you send me through the web forms will receive the data treatment of “Web users”.
For the treatment of my users’ data, we implement all the technical and organizational security measures established in current legislation.
Principles that we will apply to your personal information
In the treatment of your personal data, we will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
• Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: We will always require your consent for the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes that we will inform you of in advance with absolute transparency.
• Principle of data minimization: We will only request strictly necessary data in relation to the purposes for which we require. The minimum possible.
• Principle of limitation of the conservation period: the data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the treatment, depending on the purpose, we will inform you of the corresponding conservation period, in the case of subscriptions, we will periodically review our lists and We will delete those inactive records for a considerable time.
• Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that adequate security of personal data is guaranteed and confidentiality is guaranteed. You should know that we take all the necessary precautions to avoid unauthorized access or improper use of my users’ data by third parties.
• A personal data is the information that identifies you or makes you identifiable. Through the web, in the boxes established for this purpose, we collect the personal data you communicate to us: Name, surname, email, telephone, postal address, city, etc. as well as all those data that you voluntarily provide us through any of the social networks in which you are registered. In this case, privacy will depend on the configuration established by you as a user, as well as the terms and conditions of the social network itself.
• Visiting the website does not imply that you have to provide any information about your personal data. However, if you provide them, the data will be processed lawfully subject at all times to the principles and rights contained in the RGPD 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 and the LOPDGDD 3/2018 of December 5.
PURPOSE, DURATION AND LEGITIMATION OF THE TREATMENT
We will keep the data until you request the deletion (until the deletion is requested by the interested party). We will treat the data you provide us with the following purposes:
• Attend and manage the purchase made by the user through the purchase form located on the web https://ggoliveoilcompany.com We collect and process the user’s personal data in order to process the order and subsequent payment of the products and services that are offer on the web. We will keep these data for the duration of the contractual relationship between the parties and for the time established by law for compliance with tax obligations. The basis for the legitimacy of the data processing will be the execution of a sale contract in which the interested party is a party. In the event that the user does not provide their personal data, their purchase cannot be managed, and the requested service cannot be provided.
There are other purposes for which we process your personal data:
• To guarantee compliance with the conditions of use and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
• Improve your experience when browsing the web. These data will be kept as long as you do not revoke your consent to their treatment by deleting cookies and during the time established by law with a minimum duration of 3 years. The basis of legitimacy to improve your experience when browsing the web is the consent given by the user when accepting cookies. The user has the right to withdraw their consent at any time without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
• Manage our social networks and send information about our activities and products. These data will be kept as long as the user does not revoke his consent to their treatment and during the time established by law with a minimum duration of 3 years. The legitimate basis for managing our social networks and sending you our activities and news is the consent you give us for this. The user has the right to withdraw their consent at any time without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
o The remarketing function allows us to reach people who have previously visited https://ggoliveoilcompany.com and associate a specific audience with a specific message. Remarketing is a method of getting users who have visited our site to do it again.
o As a user of https://ggoliveoilcompany.com we inform you that we are collecting information for this remarketing function.
o The information we collect thanks to this function is collected by Facebook cookies. You can know the data that these cookies collect in the privacy policies of each service.
This type of services allows you to interact with social networks or other external platforms directly from the pages of this website. The interactions and information obtained by this website will always be subject to the user’s privacy settings in each social network. In the event that a service is installed that allows interaction with social networks, it is possible that, although users do not use the service, it will collect web traffic data related to the pages on which they are installed.
At https://ggoliveoilcompany.com non-identifiable data can be collected, which may include, IP addresses, geographical location (approximately), a record of how the services and sites are used, and other data that cannot be used to identify the user. Among the non-identifying data are also those related to your browsing habits through third-party services. This website uses the following third-party analysis services:
GOOGLE ANALYTICS is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files located on your computer, to help https://ggoliveoilcompany.com to analyze the use made by users of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of https://ggoliveoilcompany.com (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and filed by Google on servers in the United States.
The HOSTING where our site is hosted is RAIOLA NETWORKS, S.L. residing in Spain. More information https://raiolanetworks.es/politica-de-privacidad/ RAIOLA NETWORKS, S.L. treats the data in order to perform its hosting services at https://ggoliveoilcompany.com.
The tool we use to carry out NEWSLETTERS is Mailjet: personal data is collected on its Website by Mailjet SAS, a company registered in accordance with French law with number 524 536 992 in the Paris Mercantile Register, with registered office at 13 -13a, rue de l’Aubrac 75012 Paris, France.
According to the LSSICE, https://ggoliveoilcompany.com does not carry out SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. Consequently, in each of the forms on the web, the user has the possibility of giving their express consent to receive the newsletter, regardless of the commercial information requested.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services, https://ggoliveoilcompany.com undertakes not to send commercial communications without properly identifying them.
Zoho CRM: it is a management software in the cloud that centralizes the control of the relationship with all the relevant actors in the business process, especially customers. Legal information: https://www.conpas.net/aviso-legal-politica-privacidad-cookies.html
Other information of interest related to the treatment of information and data made on the site:
MEANS: If you upload images to the web you should avoid uploading images with location data (GPS EXIF) included. Web visitors can download and extract any location data from images on the web.
GOOGLE WEB FONTS
• For a uniform representation of fonts, our page uses web fonts provided by Google. When you open a page, the browser loads the required web fonts into its cache to display texts and fonts correctly.
• For this purpose, the browser must establish a direct connection with Google’s servers. Google realizes that our website was accessed through the IP address. The use of Google web fonts is done for the sake of an attractive and uniform presentation of our plugin. This constitutes a justified interest in accordance with art. 6 (1) (f) DSGVO.
• If your browser does not support web fonts, your computer uses a standard font.
• Our website uses plugins from YouTube, which is operated by Google. The operator of the pages is YouTube LLC, 901 Cherry Ave., San Bruno, CA 94066, USA. USA
• If you visit one of our pages with a YouTube plugin, a connection is established with the YouTube servers. Here the YouTube server is informed about which of our pages you have visited.
• If you are logged in to your YouTube account, YouTube allows you to associate your browsing behavior directly with your personal profile. You can avoid this by logging out of the YouTube account.
• YouTube is used to help make our website attractive. This constitutes a justified interest in accordance with art. 6 (1) (f) DSGVO.
• You can find more information about the handling of user data in the YouTube data protection declaration at https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy.
WPML String Translation: The WPML String Translation will send all the strings to the WPML Advanced Translation Editor and the translation services used.
WOOCOMMERCE is the electronic commerce platform that we use at https://ggoliveoilcompany.com. Below we provide more information about the data we collect:
We collect information from you during the payment process in our store. What we collect and store.
While you visit our site we will track:
• The products you have seen: we will use this to, for example, show you products that you have recently seen
• Location, IP address and browser type: we will use this for purposes such as estimating taxes and shipping costs
• Shipping address: We will ask you to provide this information so that we can, for example, estimate the cost of shipping before you place an order, and send the order to you!
When you purchase something from us we ask that you provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, telephone number, credit / payment card details, and optional additional information such as username and password.
We will use this information for purposes such as:
• Send you information about your account and order
• Respond to your requests, including refunds and claims
• Process payments and avoid fraud
• Set up your account for our store
• Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as tax calculations
• Improve our store offers
• Send you promotional messages, if you choose to receive them
• If you create an account we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which we will use for the payment process and future orders.
We normally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and are not legally required to continue to store it.
We also store comments or ratings, if you choose to leave them safety of the personal data provided. All this to avoid alteration, loss, and / or unauthorized treatment or access, as required by regulations, although absolute security does not exist.
• It is important that, in order for us to keep your personal data up to date, you inform us whenever there is a change in them.
• This website includes an SSL certificate. It is a security protocol that makes your data travel completely and securely, that is, the transmission of data between a server and web user, and in feedback, it is fully encrypted or encrypted.
TRANSFER OR COMMUNICATION OF PERSONAL DATA AND INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS
Green Gold Olive Oil Company SL. does not sell, rent or transfer personal data that can identify the user, nor will it do so in the future, to third parties without prior consent. However, in some cases collaborations can be made with other professionals, in these cases, consent will be required from users informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be carried out with the strictest security standards.
It is important that in order for us to keep personal data up to date, the user informs us whenever there has been any change in them, otherwise, we are not responsible for their veracity.
As a user, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data that you send to https://ggoliveoilcompany.com, exonerating https://ggoliveoilcompany.com from any responsibility in this regard.
The user guarantees that the personal data provided is true, guaranteeing that all the information provided corresponds to the real situation, that it is up-to-date and accurate, and is obliged to communicate any modification.
THIRD PARTY DATA
If the user provides data from third parties for any purpose to Green Gold Olive Oil Company SL., He guarantees that he has obtained this data lawfully, that he has previously informed those affected, obtaining his consent to communicate them and that the information provided is accurate. and truthful.
MANDATORY NATURE OF THE REQUESTED INFORMATION
USE OF PASSWORDS
To access the Private Area, the USER must “Login” and include the email address and password generated in the registration form according to the complexity rules established at any time on the web.
Users are responsible for the proper custody and confidentiality of any of the identifiers and / or passwords that they have selected in the registry, and undertake not to transfer their use to third parties, nor to allow their access to outsiders.
Likewise, it will be the user’s obligation to immediately notify the Responsible Party of any fact that allows the improper use of identifiers and / or passwords, such as theft, loss, or unauthorized access to them, in order to proceed its immediate cancellation.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED
https://ggoliveoilcompany.com cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
Regarding the confidentiality of the processing, https://ggoliveoilcompany.com will ensure that any person who is authorized by https://ggoliveoilcompany.com, to process the client’s data (including their staff, collaborators and providers), will be under the appropriate obligation of confidentiality (be it a contractual or legal duty).
When a security incident occurs, upon realizing https://ggoliveoilcompany.com, you must notify the Client without undue delay and you must provide timely information related to the Security Incident as known or when the Client reasonably requests it.
You have the right to access your data and obtain confirmation of its treatment, as well as a copy of the personal data that is being processed. You have the right to update them and request the rectification of the data that is inaccurate or request the deletion when the data is not necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
You can request the limitation in the treatment of the data and oppose the treatment of the same by revoking your consent, as well as exercising the right to the portability of the data. Similarly, you have the right not to be subject to decisions based solely on the automated processing of your personal data. You can exercise your rights by contacting us through email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +34 916592525
If you consider that your rights have not been properly addressed, you have the right to file a claim with the supervisory authority at www.aepd.es
TREATMENT OF DATA OF MINORS
Whoever provides the data through the forms on this website and accepts their treatment declares to be over 14 years of age, and access and use of the portal is prohibited for minors of said age. If at any time, the Responsible party detects that a minor of 14 years has provided personal data, we will proceed to cancel them. Likewise, parents or guardians may in any case contact Green Gold Olive Oil Company SL to block the access account of the minors in their charge who have registered falsifying their identity.
Likewise, the Responsible reserves the right to remove from their social networks any information published by third parties that violates the law, encourages them to do so, or contains messages that threaten the dignity of individuals or institutions. As well as the right to block or report the author profile of these messages.
A cookie is a small file that is downloaded and stored on the user’s computer when the user accesses a web page. Cookies allow the web, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of the user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize the user .
If you leave a comment on our site you can choose to save your name, email address and website in cookies. This is for your convenience, so you don’t have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and connect to this site, we will install a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie does not contain personal data and is deleted when closing the browser.
When you log in, we will also install various cookies to save your login information and screen display options. Login cookies last two days, and display options cookies last one year. If you select “Remember me”, your login will last for two weeks. If you log out of your account, login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie does not include personal data and simply indicates the ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
You have the option to prevent the generation of cookies, by selecting the corresponding option in your browser program. You can obtain additional information by reading our Cookies Policy
ACCEPTANCE AND CONSENT
https://ggoliveoilcompany.com, reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as industry practices. In such cases, https://ggoliveoilcompany.com will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable notice before its implementation.
Update date: 04/08/2020